How to Find the Perfect BB Cream?


BB Creams

Theses are the 6 bb creams I own so far, the Missha Perfect Cover BB cream with spf 42 no. 23, great for NC 30,the Missha Signature Real Complete BB cream with spf 25 was given to my friend that went to Korea, Hot Pink Super BB triple function miniature, Diamond the Prestige beblesh balm mini, Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Mini and the Diamond Luminous Pearl beblesh Balm.

Missha Perfect Cover BB cream with spf 42 

Retail Price: $29.99
Price I got this for: $20
Ratings: *****
Price: $$$

I got it before the rave for $20 dollars after youtube explodes on this product it went up and up away, making it a prestige bb cream.

Missha Signature Real Complete BB cream with spf 25

Retail Price: $45.99
Price I got this for: A gift my Korean friend <3
Ratings: ****
Price: $$$$ 


Skin79 BB Cream Miniature Mini Se
Retail Price: $20.00
Price I got this for: $9.95
Ratings: ****
Price: $$ 

I also got this before the rave on youtube for $9.95, after I got this it price kept going up and up. :(

What is BB cream?

BB cream, a.k.a Blemish Balm is a one of the hottest skin product in Asia and is slowing creepy on to U.S soils because of the hype on youtube beauty gurus. The product initial originated in Germany. It was used by dermatologists to help patients who have  laser skin surgery to soothe and regenerate the irritated skin from the surgery.Korean celebrities started using the cream, many large corporate cosmetic company had the idea and turned it into a skincare/ beauty product, which was than widely available to the public. BB cream Fever Started!!!BB Cream, is suitable for all skin types but you would have to find your color range. It is also for sensitive and acne-prone skin.The best part of bb cream is that it has the advantages of both a makeup and skincare product. 

BB cream Magic Claims to: 

  • even out skin tone
  • camouflage undereye circles
  • reduce the appearance of acne scars
  • provide sun protection 
  • add radiance to the skin without the heavy makeup
The usage of BB cream is product will help  improve the overall texture of the skin, reduce and fade acne scars. The results of a before and after picture using bb cream.

To the right is Missha Perfect Cover BB cream with spf 42 no. 23, great for NC 30. 

To the left is the Missha Signature Real Complete BB cream with spf 25

Both have a greyish tints





Finding the Right Skin79 BB cream For you?


  

image from: bb cream comparison

image from: bb cream comparison









The samples of the Skin79 mini. My camera did not focus and had a glare but I found an amazing beauty blog that had the swatches. I am a NC 30 in Mac and I have tried all the skin79 miniatures.

Swatches of Hot Pink Super Plus BB, VIP Gold Super Plus BB,  Diamond Pearl BB and Diamond The Prestige BB

My Thoughts...

I really like the Hot Pink Super Plus and the VIP Gold Super Plus BB cream the best out of the four. It oxides to my skin color very well, as for the Diamond Pearl and the Diamond Prestige leans more on a paler skin color, it is very shimmer when I used it through out my whole face. Woo, I looked like a ghost or more like a vampire. I suggest using it as a highlighter which I found out to be a very good highlighter on the cheekbones. Out of all the BB cream I have tried I would repurchase the Hot Pink Super Plus, the VIP Gold Super Plus BB cream, and the Missha Perfect Cover BB cream. 


Where to purchase bb cream and other Asian Cosmetics?

Subscribe to their newsletter to receive the latest sales!

Skin79: http://www.skin79northamerica.com/

Missha: http://www.misshaus.com/ctrl.php?page=index

Sasa Beauty: http://web1.sasa.com/SasaWeb/eng/sasa/home.jsp

Also can find brands such as Laniege, Skinfood, Etude, Tony Moly, and many more Korean cosmetics and other Asian Brand Cosmetics.Sa Sa International Holdings Limited ("Sa Sa" or "the Group") is a leading cosmetics retailing group in Asia. Listed on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited (the Stock Exchange) in 1997 (Stock Code: 178). Its over 240 retail stores and counters in Asia selling over 600 brands of skincare, fragrance, make-up and hair care, body care products, health and beauty supplements including own-brands and exclusive products. The Group employs over 4,000 staff in six markets across the region, covering Hong Kong, Macau, Mainland China, Singapore, Malaysia and Taiwan. 

Imomoko: http://www.imomoko.com/privacy.phpImomoko is very Similar to sasa.com

Gmarket: http://english.gmarket.co.kr/Also can find brands such as Laniege, Skinfood, Etude, Tony Moly, and many more Korean cosmetics.



All products reviewed were bought with my hard earned money! :)

What are your favorite bb creams that you can't live without?

FYI: I was not paid to advertise this product. This is my personal and honest opinion about this product. I also purchased this with my hard earned money or it was given as a gift from my mum, relatives, or friends. 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me