Best Eyeliner in the World

I got 6 eyeliners that I have used for quite some while beside my all time favorite, the Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama gel liner, that I have raved about. It is smooth, creamy, long lasting, which I love. 
F.Y.I.: I am Asian American. I have mono-lids and gets slightly hooded lids from time to time. My lids do however get oily throughout the day. My eye area and eyeballs  is very sensitive. I am also an astigmatism contact wearer. I do not apply anything on my waterline because my eyes will be blood-shot and super irritated.  


My typical eyeliner standards:
  • water-proof
  • smudge-proof
  • long lasting throughout the entire day
  • does not irritate my eyes
$$$ Let's go shopping for the best eyeliner:
Almay Liquid Black
This is a liquid eyeliner which is really nice, it lasts a long time but it tends to peel and become flaky. It also irritates my eyes sometimes when applying the eyeliner. It is probably due to the fumes when applying it. If that happens to make sense to ya'll. It has a odor upon opening it, that my eyes get irritated by. My eyes are super sensitive. This really didn't work out for me. :(


Almay Liquid Black 221 Black Nior 0.1 oz


Retail Price: $9.95 

Price I got this for: $5.00 (on sale at Walgreen's)

Ratings: **
Price: $$


Would I purchase this again? 
No, because it burn the sheez at my eyes.

Revlon Wet/Dry Soft Black
This eyeliner is really hard to apply, might want to warm this sucker up a little under your armpit before applying. This is great for smokey eyeliner, but for my standards it could not hold up for me. I have mono-lids with a slightly hooded lid, it creased with in an hour when I wore this from 8am to 8pm. Hence, that my lids, do get oily throughout the day. It is not smudge proof neither is it water proof for me. Bummer! :(


Revlon Wet/Dry Soft Black 0.49 oz

Retail Price: $9.99 

Price I got this for: around $6.00 (on sale)

Ratings: **
Price: $$


Would I purchase this again? 
No, couldn't hold up my standards.

Estee Lauder Smudge Black
Hmm..Let me tell you about this Estee Lauder. It budges, smudges, not water proof, and it did not hold up for me at all. The texture is drying and applies alright not super smooth but smooth and  not creamy.


Estee Lauder Smudge Black

Retail Price: $18-20 

Price I got this for: Gift from my mum

Ratings: ***
Price: $$$$


Would I purchase this again? 
No, couldn't hold up my standards.

Loreal H.I.P. Studio 915 Silver Lighting
I went to Target and I found this in the clearance section of cosmetics for $2. I was like let's give Loreal H.I.P. eyeliner a try and I have never tried Loreal H.I.P. eyeliner before or any of theire cosmetics. I immediately opened it after leaving the store and swatches. It was super creamy, almost like butter and glides really smoothly on my back of my hand. I waited a few seconds to let it dry, rubbed it and didn't not budge. It is also water-proof, smudge-proof, and long lasting. Finally, I have found a WINNER! 


Loreal H.I.P. Studio 915 Silver Lighting 0.3 oz

Retail Price: $7.99 

Price I got this for: $2.14 (on clearance at Target)

Ratings: *****
Price: $


Would I purchase this again? 
YES, I would totally be buying Loreal H.I.P Studio eyeliners, of course I will be using my coupon skills and will be out for alert; for the Loreal's deals at my local drugstores.

What is K-Palette?

K-Palette is a cosmetic brand in Japan, it is rated as one of the top three selling eyeliner in Japan with over 1 billion pieces sold since its inception in the market 3 years ago. It is the best-selling eyeliner from one of Japan's largest cosmetic manufacture- Cuore Cosme.

K-palette 24 hour Tattoo Black
I won this through the generosity of Beauty Carousel's contest. I entered in for fun, the next thing you know I won this amazing K-Palette Gift Basket. The gift was worth over $100 dollars. Let me tell you, there were five most expensive items that I have received. The basket consisted of the K-Palette Lip Wrap treatment, K-Palette Eyebrow Tattoo, K-Palette 24 hour Eyeliner, K-Palette Long Lasting Eyeliner, and K-Palette Blot Powder. You can check out the items that I won.


Getting back to the eyeliner, this is really a long lasting eyeliner. I wore this overnight staying up late studying. It did not budge, smudge, water-proof, sweat-proof and really long lasting, a WINNER! I consider this to be a high end eyeliner because it is like almost $20 for one eyeliner.


K-Palette 24 hour Tattoo Black

Retail Price: $16.47 

Price I got this for: Won Contest

Ratings: *****
Price: $$$$


Would I purchase this again? 
Yes, this is a bit on the pricey side for an eyeliner. If I happen to catch a sale I will be certainly putting my hands on this.

K-Palette Real Long Lasting Black
This was also in the basket I won from Beauty Carousel. It works amazing good. It works as the K-Palette 24 hour Tattoo, I have described. It easily comes off with make-up remover, hold the make-up pad on your eyeball for a few seconds and wah la. This is also a WINNER!


K-Palette Real Long Lasting Black

Retail Price: $16.47 

Price I got this for: Won Contest

Ratings: *****
Price: $$$$


Would I purchase this again? 
Yes, this is a bit on the pricey side for an eyeliner. If I happen to catch a sale I will be certainly putting my hands on this.

I would also like to mention that the Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama gel liner and the Elf cream eyeliner is also a WINNER! Check out the review by clicking on it! :)


Where to buy?
Almay, Revlon, Loreal: Walgreen's, Rite Aid, CVS, etc..


Estee Lauder: Macy'sBloomingdale's, Nordstorm, etc...


K-Palette: Beauty Carousel


FYI: I was not paid to advertise this product. This is my personal and honest opinion about this product. I also purchased this with my hard earned money or it was given as a gift from my mum, relatives, or friends.  

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me