Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow


 I got these on sale at Walgreen's. They were around $4 a piece so I picked up the Amethyst Smokes which is on the left and the Chai Latte quad on the right. They are super creamy and highly pigmented. It is that flakey. It is a cheaper alternative compared to the higher end quads. It is so much better than the Sephora palette I have got that I have reviewed about. Check out the Blog Archive. It can be comparable to the urban decay palette. That is how much I love these quads. They are great for neutral to dramatic looks. I highly recommend this.


Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow
Retail Price: $6-7
Price I got this for: $4 (on sale at Walgreen's)
Ratings: ****
Price: $

Would I purchase this again? 

Yes I would repurchase theses quads and I would like to buy other color quads.

FYI: I was not paid to advertise this product. This is my personal and honest opinion about this product. I also purchased this with my hard earned money or it was given as a gift from my mum, relatives, or friends.  

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me