Sephora: Sephora Limited Edition Palette







Swatches are from left to right from the palette.


 I got this Sephora Palette on the Friends and Family sale for around $15. It has very nice colors in the palette and that is the reason, why I have purchase this palette. However it has a lot, I mean A LOT of fall outs. In the picture you can see how much fall out on the palette while I was doing the swatches. If I knew that it had so much fall outs. I would not purchase this at all. Using a good eye shadow primer may help hold the shadows in place. They have discontinued this product. I bought this in 2011 in November, usually when their family and friend sales.

I would not be buying Sephora eye shadow palettes again. The blushes are nice and creamy and doe not flake as the eye shadow. The lip color are very nice but very sticky. Over all I would say, you get what you paid for. Not sure what to do with this palette. I probably give it away to my niece for dress up or something.

The great thing about this product is that you can pop out one of the columns and place them in the tray provided, if you are in a rush you can pop one out and stick it in your purse.

If you happen to want to try the sephora palettes you can find them at Sephora but this is discontinued.

If anyone by chance wants this palette please leave a comment:

Note that this have been used for swatches and I am very highly germaphobic so I use eyeshadow brushes.

Sephora Limited Edition Palette
Retail Price: $50
Price I got this for: $15
Ratings: *
Price: $$


Would I purchase this again? 
No, unless the formula is changed.

FYI: I was not paid to advertise this product. This is my personal and honest opinion about this product. I also purchased this with my hard earned money or it was given as a gift from my mum, relatives, or friends. 

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Colour combination of your palette is superb. You can use best quality antibacterial and antimicrobial makeup brushes for your this palette set and say goodbye to germaphobes.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Me