Urban Ammo Eye Palette

I received the Urban Ammo Eye Palette as a gift from my big brother when he worked at Macy's. This palette is a color full of joy. The cover is etched with beautiful designs. The colors in this palette can make your eyes pop in your wardrobe. They are really beautiful colors in this palette.The colors in this palette are creamy, silky, and very blend-able.


Picture with flash:
 Picture without flash:

Urban Ammo Eye Palette

Retail Price: $38 
Price I got this for: Gift from my big brother <3
Ratings: *****
Price: $$$$$

Would I purchase this again?

I would recommend this product but I don't think I would purchase this again. The colors last forever for me since I only wear neutral makeup looks, but I will be making future purchases with Urban Decay for sure. :)

Sign up for the newsletter to get special deals!

You can purchase this palette at:

Can also purchase at other retailers.


FYI: I was not paid to advertise this product. This is my personal and honest opinion about this product. I also purchased this with my hard earned money or it was given as a gift from my mum, relatives, or friends. 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me