Poppin Brows: Milani vs Maybelline Eyebrow Pencil

Welcome back beautifuls.. I have another review to share about eyebrow pencils Milani Easy Brow Automatic Pencil vs Maybelline Mastershape by Eyestudio.

So starting off the year with great eyebrow is a must have. It has been really trending with fashion statements.

Unless you were blessed with thick luscious eyebrows...I jellin.. 

I happen to pick theses up at drugstores, maybelline at Rite Aid and Milani at CVS. Of course, I picked them up both on sale. Milani had the BOGHO and Maybelline picked up from clearance rack. I have been filling my eyebrows with eyeshadow and it has been working great for me but I have been wanting to try out the eyebrow pencils. 

So, the first eyebrow pencil I used was the Maybelline Mastershape. I have to say it was not bad except for the part were you have to sharpen the pencil. The pencil is completely made from plastic, therefore it was a b*tchhh sharpening it. I was literally sharpening this pencil for a good 10 minutes top. It is so hard to turn the pencil while sharpening and I have to say pencil sharpeners are not made to sharpen plastic. 

There goes bye bye to my dull pencil sharpener's blade. That was one of my biggest pet peeve about this eyebrow pencil. I completely understand why it was in the clearance rack. I should have probably left it there too. The pencil, itself is a thick creamy paste, which is okay. I am not really a fan of the texture as much. However, it does a great deed filling in my sparse eyebrows. 

Hands down to Milani. I'm in love with this eyebrow pencil. This just became one of favorite eyebrow pencil so far. The texture is creamy and no need to sharpen. The pencil is automatic, just need to twist it and the pencil is sharpened. I have to mention that the cap is very delicate. Somehow my cap for the pencil had cracked and every time I would close the pencil lightly it seems like I forcefully shoved the cap on the pencil leaving indentions marks on the product. I happen to leave my pencil standing in a cup so this could potentially be the reason also. Unless I find another eyebrow pencil that is better then Milani, Milani would be my go too for now.

Any recommendations? 
(swatch Maybelline on left...Milani on right)

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me