Revlon Just Bitten Kissable

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Frenzyyy!!! I went a little crazy on these babies because they were having a great sale at Rite Aid. It was like $3-4 dollars a piece. I purchase them awhile ago and before leaving to South Korea.I gave them all to my lovely nice-. -

However I did take one with me, which was the Honey. It is my favorite one at of all of the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable. So, the Just Bitten Lip balm are suppose to last long but for me it did not last that long. It would smear. I would have extra flavors in my tea or food I was eating. I love the color tho but the staying power is not what it claims. Also if you have dry lips don't put it on because it will make you lips even drier, that is what I have experienced and it was not a pretty site. Sometimes I also experience white things on the side of my lips which is not pretty either. I do like the Revlon Just Bitten Lip balm but there are pros and cons to them. I didn't have enough time to do the swatches. 

What are your experiences with Revlon Just Bitten Lipbalm..? Love to hear from you :)

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me