Emjoi Soft Caress Gold Cordless Rechargeable Epilator


Let unravel this satchel bag...


 I asked this for Christmas and Birthday Present from my two brothers, which is really nice from the two of them but I think I was the one getting ripped off from both of them since I bought them separate presents one for Christmas and their Birthday. Clever of them to do, but let's get back to the Emjoi Epilator. 

Emjoi Soft Caress Gold Cordless Rechargeable Epilator

Retail Price: $69.95
Price I got this for: A gift my 2 Clever Brothers :P
Ratings: *****
Price: $$$$

It is a pricey but I have seen it sold for $40, just look out for the deals at different retailers.

What is Emjoi Soft Caress Gold Cordless Rechargeable Epilator?


Emjoi Claims:

A luxurious hair removal system with new pain reduction technology that removes unwanted hair gently and effectively, gives you smooth, silky skin for up to 6 weeks. Rechargeable unit.  Great for bikini area, legs, face, and under arms. 

What I personally think?

This is a little hair removal system, it removes unwanted hair near the bikini area, legs, face and under arm. It does give a smooth silky skin for up to 6 weeks but for hairy people it might last up to 2 weeks more or less depends on how hairy you are. It claims that it is GENTLE but let me tell you, It hurts like a motherbleeper for the first time, but after a few times, the pain slowly creeps away. 

If you can not tolerate pain this would not be the device for you!

It contains 24 carat gold plated discs which uses 36 disc containing one fixed and two that open and close, rotates and tweezes uprooting unwanted hair on the body. 

It has two speed low and high. I used the low first and than I flipped it since I wanted to get it done with when I tried it the first time it hurts really bad for the first couple usages but I am now use to the pain. I am loving the results. It can remove hair from 0.5mm.

The best part about this little device is that it is cordless and rechargeable with a 8 foot cord which is really long.

With this kit you receive:
  • loofa like pad
  • cleaning brush for the device 
  • carrying bag
  • cord charger
Product ID: EMJ-AP10R
UPC: 791268100037
Warranty InformationThe Emjoi epilator warranty against defects in material and workmanship lasts one year from the date of purchase. During this warranty period, Emjoi will take care of repair, or at their discretion, replacement of the defective unit without charge.
IMPORTANT: This warranty does not cover damages resulting from accidents, misuse, alterations, abuse, lack of reasonable care, or performance of services or repairs by an unauthorized service center. The manufacturers and the distributors of the Emjoi Epilators do not assume responsibility for any damage caused by misuse or use other than that described in these instructions. Return Policy Due to health ordinances and manufacturers' policies, no returns or exchanges are accepted. No exceptions.

Where I use this?

I used this mostly for my underarms. I do not have hair on my legs. I have tried it on my bikini area, hurt really really bad since it is very sensitive down there but after a few usage, it is not as painful.

 Results:

  • Bye Bye Ungrown Hair (hate those suckers)
  • Reduce the darkness of my underarms
  • Hair appears to be lighter
  • Lasts more than 6 weeks for me
This is the first Epilator I own and I had this for almost two years. I really love this and the results are AMAZING.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me