Clensure LED Light & Vibrating Massager mini TS Review


This is something I've pick up during Olive Young Big Sale in South Korea. Olive Young is almost like a drugstore but with Korean skincare products. 

Clensure had 4 difference types of facial massaging tools lined up on the shelf. I have chosen the one in the middle as I had a hard time debating which one to get. This is a LED Light therapy Vibrating facial massager to help with my hyper-pigmentation and helping with the appearances of my acne scars. 

This can be used anywhere on your body. I use this mostly on my face once a week as a treatment for my skin and my skin has seen a differences. It's more plump, clear, and it had made my skin look amazing after the first week usage. I even received a complement from one of my friends about my skin.

This gadget cost around $28 USD (32,000 Won). It was definitely worth it. 

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. This is such an informative post. You have a lot of really great points. I wish I had this post as a resource when I started blogging.
    microblading eyebrows .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing can be compared to the effectiveness of this battery operated mini massager. Whenever you feel some pains around the muscles in your body, this white color shoulder massager will help you relax and put an end to such pains. You might be experiencing pains around your neck, back, shoulders or even your face. This durable mini massager will do the job perfectly and it has turned out to be a perfect shoulder and face massager over time. This mini electric massager is designed with the powers to put an end to any stiff muscles in your body.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Me