Korean Makeup: CLIO Professional Haul

 It has been awhile since my last makeup post but I have several upcoming post after trying out some of these products so I can do a thorough review on the products. There was a big sale this weekend on cosmetics in Korea, so I gave in and bought some essentials that I use daily from CLIO professional. CLIO professional is a semi-high end brand in Korean and it is a bit pricey. Here are some of the products I purchase:

*Water Me Please BB Cream SPF 30 $13-14 (USD)
*CLIO eyelash curler $2 (USD)
* Peri's Ink peripera lip tint in #2 $6-7 (USD)
*Kill Black Pen Liner $9-10 (USD)
*Tinted Tattoo Kill Brow #2 Soft Brown $13-14 (USD)
*Gelpresso Waterproof pencil gel liner in Bloody Devil $7-8(UDS)
*Gelpresso Waterproof pencil gel liner in Black Brick $7-8 (UDS)

*Olaf makeup pouch, cotton pads, moisture cream and essence was complementary to my purchases.

It all cost me about $50 (USD) with the conversion from Korean won to USD. I have tried the gelpresso waterproof pencil gel liners in the mini color of 2014 and decided to invest in the full size. They are very long lasting and waterproof. They don't budge since I usually have problems with my oily lids.
The mini gelpresso was purchase at Olive young which is a Sephora version of Korea, you could say but smaller. I had a really nice lady who was helping me and she showed me the items that were there best seller. 
This eyelash curler is designed specifically for Asian eyes. 

 I initially went into this store to just only buy eyeliner since I was running out of my liquid eyeliner but boy did I ended up buying much more than I expected. When I did the swatch in the store for the Kill Black eyeliner it did not bleed, but I'm assuming since it is new. We will see how it goes but this eyeliner has a nice precise soft felt tip as the applicator.  

This is a really nice plum color eyeliner and it has some shimmer/fine glitter but it's not overwhelming, it is just the right amount. The picture doesn't justify the shimmer/glitter. I also got another one in black brick which is a chocolate brown color. These last a really long time I have tested it before staying out from 8am-6am the next morning and it doesn't not budge even if you rub your eyes but of course you'll mess up your eyeshadow. 
I have put the two colors next to each other so there is a comparaison but in this picture, it shows the fine glitter/shimmer effects of the eyeliner. 
Here is the back description of the packaging and other colors available.

CLIO had a sale on there bb cream and cc cream 1 + 1. I ended up getting the bb cream because the cc cream was super light on my skintone. I'm a mac NC 23 to compare. It is a very light-weight bb cream and it also didn't have a sticky finish which I like a lot. It also smells like the Johnson & Johnson baby lotion. 
 This was probably my favorite out of the purchase. It is a tinted tattoo eyebrow marker. It is an overnight process. So basically, before bed, after cleansing your face you would apply the tint on your eyebrows on how you would like it and sleep with it for 8 hrs or so and wash it off the next morning. The second step is that you apply the brow mascara in the morning. From there you will have natural full brows and it is actually really nice. This was also one of there best sellers.
I could not leave without getting a lip tint. I love lip tints and this one in particularly was very long lasting. The second washed out pictures is from the day use on my hand. The color is a coral pink which is my everyday lip look. This needs makeup remover to remove the washed out stain. 
So far I love CLIO eyeliners and makeup and looking forward to much more products in the future but of course it has to go on sale first. Btw, the eyeliner is better than the Milani liquid eye pencil. 

Anyone tried CLIO Professional cosmetics?





CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me