Care Zone A-Cure Clarifying Spot Patch


Theses are amazing!!! The care zone is one of several other brands that make spot patches through out SE Asia. It is a clear circle sticker placed on trouble skin such as pimples, and blemishes. 

I was a bit skeptical at first until I tried it. It really works. I had a medium size zit right on my nose and I peeled one of these bad boys and placed it on at night and went to bed. The pimple had reduced in size. I was amazed. I changed the circular patch for the day. 

These are great for keeping your hands away from the zits especially the pimple handsey people out there such as myself. It can reduce scarring and helps relieve acne. 

I will post a review on an actual pimple that I have but lately my skin has been troubled-free besides the dryness, which is a good thing but stay tune.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me