Skinnlab: Red Serum & Red Cream


I recently purchases the the red serum and red cream set from skinnlab directly from their website. I also received many sample packets. There website is all in Korean so some knowledge of the language would help. I am currently working in SK and I've been loving skincare since I've gotten in SK. 
I have heard about this product through Wishtrend. It is a great site for buying Korean skincare, if you are in the US. They also have videos about the products.  The price is a bit higher also, so I decided to look for their direct website. It was a challenge with my mediocre knowledge of the language. 

The red serum is suppose to be the dupe of Estee Lauder Night Repair. I have used the Estee Lauder Night Repair and I do like it. It is a great moisturizing serum. The red serum does smell good but the smell, smells like a detergent almost a light smell of downy softener. 


               





 The product is really nourishing quenching my dry skin's thirst. My skin soaks it right up. One of the reasons, why I purchase this is because it helps restrict the production of melanin. The production of melanin cause me to have lots of pigmentation near my cheeks. 

I would recommend this serum for dry-sensitive-dull skin. I have combo to oily skin but the winter makes my skin so dry and sensitive. It has not drastically change my pigmentation but it does brightening your skin and is very nourishing. 

I have not had a chance to use this yet since I'm trying to use up the Klairs soothing and calming cream. It's almost finish so I will be dipping my hands on this red cream soon.

Update: I have used the entire jar already a year back and I forgot to post. 

I have to say the red cream is great for winter for especially dry skin. My skin type is a bit tricky, I have combo/oily in summer and dry in the winter. I bought this cream during the winter time. My skin needed some hydration for the bitter cold. 

The cream comes with a little scooper and a lid to keep it sealed after each usage. The cream is somewhere between thick and light. It is very hydrating. It does leave a thin barrier once applied, almost like a sealant, so make sure to put all the products on first and apply this last. After some time, it gets soaked in the skin. The cream did leave my skin supple, hydrated and glowing.

The creams smells like roses and I'm not particularly a fan of the smell of roses but it was subtle.  After I used up all the cream I was debating whether to purchase this again. It is a good moisturizer. 

If I happen to run in a sale, I would definitely purchase this again. This product is pricey. 












CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me