Moomin Code Glokolor Tint Lip Balm


Moomin code Glodkolor Tint Lip Balm is a moisturizing tinted lip balm. This balm is very moisturizing and looks pretty on the lips. The only down fall is that it doe not stain, therefore it does not stay put all day. This is a reapplied lip balm kind of deal. 

The formula is really nice and glossy but moisturizing. I would say it's a mixture of Aquaphor and the EOS ball lip balm. It's like a moisturizing gel type feel. 

The packaging is so adorable. I don't really like to use my finger as the applicator so I used a lip brush. I didn't want to contaminate the entire pot with dirty fingers. 

This is how it looks like. The pricing of this balm was around $5-6 usd. It was a 1 plus 1 deal (Korean sale BOGO). This is also a European brand from Finland I believe. I happened to love Moomin and wanted to try it. I wouldn't say it's the best I ever tried.  
If you love to reapply often this is great for you. If you happen to just reapply twice or 3 times a day like myself. I would not recommend this product. The product payout color is stunning tho. 
The other color is shown below. 
This color pink pink glow is more like a lip balm. The color is very sheer. It's aimed towards a natural look.
The color is almost exactly the same in the pot but very sheer and light. 


My hand is a bit beat up from wiping my hands from different swatches that I took pictures that day. But the color looks very sheer pink.

Any one tried anything from Code Glokolor?

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

Instagram

Follow Me