Medi Heal Masks

I have tried several different types of mask. I use it here and there for a pick me up. I love the look after putting on a mask, it's the glowy supple dewy skin after 20 minutes of infusing your skin with a rich hydrating serum, mineral, and goodness. 

The medi heal mask are all made with a nice drenched serum with a cotton mask inside. The gel mask are more expensive and is really popular among the Southeast Asia skincare. I did try some and I didn't write a review but I will do a comparison for an upcoming blog post. 

The one I use the most out of these mask is the green packaging which is the tea tree mask. I suffer from cystic acne and adult acne so I tend to use this mask to help with the redness and soothing my inflamed jawline. It helps but not a big dramatic difference. 

I bought these mask individually when I lived in SoKo at Olive young when they had there sales on mask which is 1,000 won = $.90- $1. 

The price of these masks are unbeatable and definitely worth a try. I also seen Medi Heal mask on Hautelook so be sure to check it out there. 

Some places you can get your hands on these are: 

MEMEBOX SOKOGLAM
AMAZON WISHTREND

I'm not affiliated with these company. I just like purchasing some of my skincare products from these websites.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me