Mini Skinfood Haul



This is a mini Skinfood Haul. When I arrived in Korea, I didn't pack face cleanser or body lotion beside the sample bottles that got me through the week. I decided to try some items at Skinfood. I got the Green tea milk cleansing foam, the honey rich body essence, and 4 different kinds of sheet mask. I had these products for awhile now (3 months or so) and I already finished up the green tea milk cleansing foam. Let's get to the review...

Skinfood Green Tea Milk Cleansing Foam:
I choose this one because it was green tea...I love green tea and there are many benefits...Well, I'm talking about benefits when drinking green tea...lol..I decided to give this a shot...It is a very thick white creamy consistency. It is a mild cleanser to remove dirt and oil without leaving the skin to dry. I find it better using a bubble maker net. What is a bubble maker net? It is a mesh net and inside of the net there are cubes of sponges depending on which one you buy..There could be shapes such as hearts, stars and etc.. when you put a dime size amount of cleansing foam on the mesh net and start rubbing the mesh net together it makes sufficient amounts of light fluffy foam to cleanse your face....It is affordable..it is about less than a dollar here in Korea. I bought mine in homeplus and it cost .99 cents...It works better than your hands...trust me on this one...It also saves you product too. This is what I have been using since I got here in Korea the bubble maker net. I use it every time I wash my face. 

Honey Rich Body Essence Sweet & Moist Honey:
This was one of the best sellers in Skinfood. It is a watery consistency and seeps right in your skin. It leaves your skin hydrated, soft, and glossy. It feels like a serum for your skin since it is watery. It smells really good too. It is very different from lotion. 

Tomato Sheet Mask: Makes your skin feel very fresh after a long day at work...it left my skin very supple and soft after the mask. 
Green Tea Sheet Mask: Same as the tomato sheet didn't see any drastic changes...lol just a great way for some love and pampering for your skin.


Visit Erika's profile on Pinterest.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me