Etude House: AC Clinic Intense Pink Powder Spot


Lately for some reason I have been breaking out frequently... which is out of the norm...but this could be that I'm living in another country, stress, my whack hormones, my environment, or just numerous other factors that is causing my outbreak. It has subsided after diligently pampering my skin with Korean's skincare products that I'm indulging myself in while in Korea, the mecca of great skincare... As for my acne spots and especially my cystic acne that sporadically pop up once in awhile, I used the AC Clinic Intense Pink Powder Spot that I picked up at Etude House. It is a spot treatment for acne. There are two bottles and a pack of q-tips in this package, which is shown below.

This is an acne treatment for night time, if you want it to work effectively. I tried using it for one hour before heading out and it didn't give me the best results. It probably just stopped the pimple from being irritated. The large bottle (20 ml..0.68 fl oz), pink powder spot is used before heading to bed by just dabbing the q-tip in the bottle and soaking the pink sediments that lie on the bottom of the bottle and dabbing it on the annoying acnes..btw..do not shake or mix the solutions... and the cylinder bottle (15 ml..0.51 fl oz) is used in the morning time by doing the same concept. It reduced the size of my cystic acne about half it's size, but be careful applying it...I had an acne between my eyebrows which was close to my eyes, it had fumes from the ointment that lightly burned my eyes..but I'm pretty sure it's the alcohol..a little sting..but I have very sensitive eyes.. so I might be over exaggerating..However this product reminds of the Mario Badescu drying lotion ($17 for 1 oz), but the MB doesn't have a second step. I purchase this for about 12,000 Won. It is less than $12 USD. It is very affordable and great way to reduce the size of big obnoxious pimples...that you are trying to get rid of...lol really tho..no joke.

Chuieeglam Price: $$ 
Chuieeglam Rating: ****

The smaller box is an acne extractor to clean my stubborn blackheads on my nose...

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me