Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask Review

This is one amazing clay mask. It is a very similar clay mask like Queen Helene Masque Mint Julep except the tingling feeling. The Innisfree clay mask has much more of a cooling sensation and a brightening effect. It is the same product as the small jar, I just happen to want to get more bang for my bucks. It was a couple dollar differences for the 200 mL. 

I purchase this because in the summer my pores tend to expand due to the sweat, humidity, weather and hot grazing sun. This is great for oily to combination skin. This helps tighten the pores and keep blackhead at bay. 

This product is very hard to apply as the product is so thick and clay like consistency it is not that easy to apply. I think it would be much better if it was a squeeze tube instead of a jar. I only do this 2-3 times a week during the summer to keep my pores small.

After cleansing my face, I would apply the clay mask on my entire face, cut off the water and do a body scrub for my body while I wait. (I like to do this in the shower as the product is very hard to remove) After the mask has dried up, I would gently remove the clay mask using lukewarm water and use my finger tips in circular motion. 

This product is very good for tightening the pores and a great product to have.

$11 Amazon

Makeupalley rating for this is a 4.4 out of 5. 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me