Innisfree Green Tea Sample Kit



As I mentioned before I love using up all my samples before actually indulging into the actually product I've purchased. After purchasing one of Innisfree best selling green tea seed serum, I've received the Green tea skincare line. 

The kit included: Innisfree best selling serum which is the Green tea seed serum (two green bottle pouches), Green tea Balancing Skin (almost like an essence), Green tea balancing lotion, and Green tea balancing cream.

The skincare kit was very soothing and smells really good. After finishing up the entire sample kit. I started to breakout and I would get random zits on my face. So this is something I don't think I will be repurchasing. The serum is really soothing and smells amazing but I don't think this skincare line is great for my skin type.

For summer and spring, I have oily, combination skin. For fall and winter I have dry, sensitive skin.


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me