Alpha Hydrox Enhanced Lotion

Enhanced Lotion 10% Glycolic AHA Anti-Wrinkle Review...

Hello Lovelies, I happened to pick up this entire set at Marshall for a decent price to try out this brand and formula. It was quite new to me first so I decided to give it a chance. The cleanser and lotion was about $16 all together. I finished the cream cleanser already but the lotion I still have it filled to the top. I believed I already did a review on the cleanser. I tried using the lotion for a week along with the cleanser and had to stop. My skin turned super dry after applying it on for a week. My skin felt so rough almost like a crocodile skin. It also made my skin irritated and red. Let me tell you about my skin bio... It is combination to oily skin during the summer and hot seasons. It can be sensitive also. It is dry and flaky but still comb to oily skin during fall and winter months. This lotion was a definitely no..no for my skin. I am using this for my legs and arms now but I have been alternating the use of this because it can be over-drying and irritating. I certainly will not be repurchasing this again.

What was your experience?

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me