Korean Skincare: Laniege & IOPE


Time for another review on some products I have been using. Just a reminder, this is my own opinion and how the products work for me. Everyone has their own characteristics, that is what makes us all unique, this goes the same for are skin. So I hope you enjoy. I know I have not done a skincare routine but I am switching it up since my skin is not cooperating right now. My skin acting up all winter long. It has been very dry lately even though I only wash my face once everyday in the morning due to my flaky dry skin been along my jawline and neck area. I have been using these products and it has been helping my skin out quite a bit. The Bio Essence Intensive Conditioning Toner is quite amazing, not only does it tighten the skin but the appearance of pores size also reduce. It makes the skin soft and tightens the skin firmly. And you can really tell the difference in three days. That is what they advertise on the large IOPE poster at the Amore store. After toning my face I use the Laniege Emulsion which is the clear bottle above. I use two pumps and spread it through my finger tips and pat it on my entire face. It has a watery consistency. And at last is the Laniege milky watery lotion I apply, it absorbs right in the skin. I do the same process as the emulsion. These products have been keeping my skin very hydrated so far. The dry flaky skin is slowly recovering from the harsh bitter cold winter. It does great for hydration but as for acne. It does not really help at all so keep an acne spot treatment in hand. As you can see the bottles are almost empty. I already picked another skincare set at the Amore store. I will do another review about it after finishing this set up and trying it out for a couple of weeks.

Did anyone try these products? Let me know about your experiences... ;)

See you soon on my next post...xoxo chuieeglam


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me