A Big Haul on The Body Shop
























I needed some skin care products because I'm getting low on my Clinique. I took advantage of The Body Shop sale. Buy up to $80 and get $40 off so that is what I did. It is basically 50% off. I have two separate orders because I wanted to save money. I also got an extra 10% off for being in there loyalty program, so I saved a lot on top of there sale. 


The first box above has:

  • Face Mist Vitamin E 100 ml $16.00
  • Lip Butter Mango 10 ml $6.00
  • Mask Moisture Vitamin E 50 ml $22.00
  • Night Cream Vitamin E 50 ml $20.00
  • Cleansing Cream Vitamin E 200 ml $14.00
  • Toner Hydrating Vitamin E 200 ml $12.50
  • Eye Cream Vitamin $18.00
  • Gift Cube Mango $9.00
The second box above has:
  • Eye Gel Elderflower 15 ml $10.00
  • Tea Tree Oil  10 ml $9.00
  • Face Wash Skin Clearing Tea Tree 250 ml $11.00
  • Face Toner Tea Tree 250 ml $11.00
  • Face Lotion Skin Clearing Tea Tree 50 ml $13.00
  • Mask Face Tea Tree 100 ml $15.00
  • Mask Scrub 3 in 1 Honey/Oat 100 ml $17.00


I have bought the tea tree set from sephora for $30 when the family and friend sale was going on, so it was a bit cheaper. The set consist of the Tea Tree Cleanser, Toner, lotion and tea tree oil. I have used up half of the bottom until I visited home for Christmas break in 2011. My brother saw that I had a clearer complexion and I told him I was using a skincare set from the body shop tea tree set from sephora for blemishes, since cystic acne leaves dark blemishes that take awhile to disappear. I left the set for my brother to use since he wanted to try it. I took advantage of the sale to get my hands on another set but this time I had to buy it individual but I have calculated that it would be cheaper if I bought this when they have the sale on top of this there is an extra 10% off too, since I signed up for the loyalty program. I liked the results after using the set so I wanted to get another set along with others to try. I will tell you how the rest of the items go. I will do a follow up after using the items above. 


Has anyone tried any of the items above? How was it for you?

Also the mango set, I have gave that away for a birthday gift to one of my friends. 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me