Clarisonic Plus Value Set


I know it has been awhile since I did a post. I have been really busy lately with a research project, I am currently working on. Anyways let's get back on to the review. I have worked really hard to earn money, to splurge my money to pamper my stressed skin, once in a blue moon. I purchase this kit for my birthday of 2011. I received a birthday card from my number one aunt at college, she sent me. She gave me a generous amount of money. I decided to use that amount to buy a clarisonic plus, and the remaining amount I would pay off with my hard earn money working. I happen to see a deal with Sephora and there was also a family and friends sale happening at that time which was AWESOME! I kind of thought it was meant to be. It was in November when I saw the Clarisonic Plus Value Set. It was one of the Christmas gift sets. It was a value around $225 but with the 30% off, it came around $158, which I thought was a good price because the Clarisonic Plus is a value of $225 for just the machine. Upon purchasing this device you receive 4 full size products to try. 

The 4 full size products you receive is 
  1. KORRES Wild Rose 24-Hour Moisturizing & Brightening Cream, with a retail value of $35.00
  2. One Brazilian Peel Stick $19.50, it comes in a package of four for $78.00 but only received one for a sample to try out
  3. Fabulous Foaming Face Wash 6.7 oz retail value $24.00 
  4. and the last product is the Murad Active Radiance Serum $89.00. 
This kit includes many high end products. I have looked up the reviews for all of the products and they are rated up 4.5 stars. SO FAR I'M IN LOVE WITH IT!!!!

The KORRES Wild Rose 24-Hour Moisturizing & Brightening Cream is heavy moisturizer, for me it is ideal for the winter time. It makes your skin super hydrated and moisturized. It also brightening your complexion slightly. I would recommend buying it through a Holiday Gift Set or some sort with the sales.

Brazilian Peel Stick, Fabulous Foaming Face Wash, and Murad Active Radiance Serum- I have not tried yet but heard really great reviews. Once I have tried theses I will update this post with the results.

Here is my routine for using it, I use my favorite face cleanser every morning when I wake up and use my Clarisonic, follow up with a toner, and moisturizer with spf and it goes the same before I head to bed. It also depends because if my skin is drying out I would use a heavier moisturizer and use it once a day. The summer I have oily prone skin so I use it twice daily and it works wonderfully. 

Here are some of the Pros and Cons, I experience:

PRO: 
  • Face literally have a glowing complexion
  • Clearer Smoother Skin
  • Improve skin tone & skin texture
  • decrease in the pore size
  • cleans 6x better than your hands
  • deep pore cleaning
  • help reduces fine lines
  • remove makeup better 
  • reduces cystic acne
  • reduce appearance of blemishes
  • for each part of the face it beeps so you move to the next section
  • body brush
  • reduces the inflammation of acne
  • Station Dock for Clarisonic
CON:
  • Expensive 
  • replacement heads every couple months
  • It is a bit noisey
  • not convenient for travel (Mia 2 is best for travel)
Retail Price: $225.00
Promotion Price: $158.00
Ratings: ****
Price: $$$$$
Overall, I do recommend this product but make sure to grab them when there is a sale either from sephora, skinstore, or other retailers that would give you a better deal to save money. My motive is NEVER BUY IF NOT ON SALE!!! Good luck and hopefully, you can pamper your skin with one of the Clarisonic.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me