4 in 1 Cortex Curling Iron Set

I'm super excited!!! I recently purchased an item that I really wanted like 2 years ago and I can finally get my hands on theses seeing a stellar deal on groupon. It is the 4 in 1cortex curling iron set. I purchased this for $59 dollars with free shipping. The original price is $119.99. There are four different size wands in this set. I used it for about two days upon receiving the item in the mail. It took at least two and half weeks to receive my curling iron, hence I did get free shipping. I have to say you pay what you get for. I teared open the box and it had air protection bags surrounding the curling iron box. Threw that out of my way and hallelujah, my eyes were glowing with joy. However they did make another new updated curling iron set but I don't care because the original is the BEST. Right? Well, I think original is the best. 

There are two new updated 4 in 1 cortex curling iron set. The Cortex professional has the heat glove, auto shut off, and a bag. Theses are the extra items in the professional kit. It cost $149.95, that is right just for a small bag and auto shut off button. I always unplug my hair heating tools off before leaving my room so I am not really worried about the auto shut off. I also forgot to mention if you like to fry your hair even more it goes up 450 F instead of 430F. I like it to be only 430F because above that temperature it is to much for any hair to handle, it would just damage your hair. 

The other one is the 4 in 1 cortex titanium curling system. It does not come with a heat resistant glove. It has an auto shut off and lifetime manufacturer warranty for $149.95. 

Honesty I would have to say the original would work just as good to the ones that are about $149.95. They have the same structure but different wording and several more items in the set. For $59 I am already set with my curling iron needs, four wands of different sizes are plenty for personal use. Don't get me wrong I really do like this curling iron set but I think it is unnecessary for the others, but that is my opinion. 

Watch me here unboxing the package!!! 

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

Instagram

Follow Me