Baby Polka Dots

Hey Beautiful! I know it has been awhile since I uploaded my blog but I am trying my best with all the exams and papers due around the corner. I am trying to upload my blog once a week and try to keep that up as a regimen. What do you think about that? I painted my nails baby blue polka dots. I hope you like. I took time off from studying to paint my nails. This is also a good way to relieve stress..,just saying. I alternated the colors differently so it's kinda of unique which I love. I also just wanted to update and alert you all with these wonderful saving with the family and friend sales are coming around this time of year. WOOT! WOOT! This is the time of year to buy your beauty products on sale. 

The Body shop 40% off entire purchase end 10/14 
I did not purchase anything from the Body shop because I still need to finish a couple sets that I have not finished using yet. I will also be doing a review on those sets soon. :)
Urban Decay 20% off entire purchase include sales I do not know when this ends.

I also did not purchase anything from Urban Decay, even this is a really good deal for sale items. I yet have not finished up my UD naked palette, Book of shadow and one other palette that I do not remember the name of. So, yeah lots of colors and shadows.

As for sephora, it should be coming around the end of October and in the beginning of November but Sephora right now has spin to win either a percentage off purchase or win samples. I will be waiting for the sephora family and friends because I think that is a better deal that they offer at sephora. It is usually 30% entire purchase. I have been saving up for awhile to  spend it on this event.

Any other deals that you know of? Please let me know! Thanks in advance.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me