The Body Shop: Vitamin C kit



Vitamin C! Can not get enough vitamin c, I purchased this at Sephora in the sale section. It must seem like I am upsessed with the body shop but I am really not. I just happen to catch this on a good deal. I have already reviewed the Vitamin C micro-dermabrasion in my previous post. I feel like I have already tried all the Body Shop skincare line, there is just a few that I did not try. Anyways lets get back to the review, in the kit consist three items 
1. Vitamin C Microdermabrasion $20
Claims: Ultra fine particles that exfoliates the skin. It is suppose to stimulate cell renewal and leave skin incredibly soft and smooth. It contains Amazonian camu camu berry which is the highest contents of vitamin c in nature. Vitamin C encourages production of collagen, improves elasticity and protects against damaging environmental aggressors.
My Experiment: It is a think moisturizing sandy grit particles that exfoliates dull skin. The exfoliate feels very creamy and moisturizing so it does not dry the skin. It feels like thick lotion with very fine particles when I exfoliate. I do like it but I like the St.Ive apricot scrub much more. St. Ive have a more cleaning feeling to it than the Vitamin C micro-dermbrasion. It also does give a glow to your face.

2. Vitamin C Skin Boost $26 (Best Seller)

Have not yet tired since I am currently using Murad Vitamin C Serum 
*check back for review

3. Vitamin C Eye Reviver Duo $22

Have yet to try it currently using shisedio eye contour cream
*check back for review


I placed the original price beside the name, however I did not buy that for that much I got this kit for BAM! $20 bucks. There are like 2 more kits left after I purchase this item...so go get some ;) Just keep your eyes peeled for this awesome deals ;)

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for sharing this wonderful blog.

    Also, I recommend you check out the Beautylux. They review the scientific efficacy of different skincare and makeup products. The Vitamin C Serum is best for skin but it does what moisturizers can’t do. It pulls the moisture from the air and keeps your pores open unlike moisturizers that cover your pores to keep the moisture you have on your skin already there. It’s oil free so it will not cause breakouts.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Me