Makeup Bag


Merry Christmas Beautifuls'!!! I wanted share with you guys what's in my versatile makeup bag. My makeup bag is pack with lots of makeup for all different kind of occasions. (I know it is a lot lol) I always try my best to condense my makeup bag when traveling but I always end up carrying this much makeup. So let me tell you what I carry in my Mary Poppin's makeup bag...

-Urban Decay Naked
-Urban Decay Gunmetal Palette
(Theses are all condensed in the baby blue unni case)
-Cargo Bronzer
-Physician Formula Finishing powder
-Maybelline Rocket Waterproof mascara
-Maybelline Falsies Waterproof mascara
-Urban Decay Naked Basic Palette
-Tarte Blush
-Cargo Foundation
-Philosophy 27 Wishes
-Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer
-K-palette Trio Eyeshadwo Palette
-K -palette Rice Finishing Powder
-K-palette Lip Wrap Treatment
-Pur mineral blushes & Cargo blush (All in the Lavendar unni case)

Yepp...I have to admit I do carry a lot of makeup for a single person. For me, I feel like it is  better to carry all of it and not leaving one behind. Because if I don't bring them all, I would potentially be moaning throughout the day wishing I should have of brought the makeup with me. (Been there & Certainly do not want that to happen again) I would have to say theses products are the main essentials in my makeup collection that I use. I use these products on a regular basis. I also have a drawer full of drugstore and high-end eye-shadows that I use when I am home with my makeup collection if not I use the ones above. I have my Urban Decay Naked for almost 3 years and I really did not put a dent in it at all, besides one color. I have been restraining myself from buying anymore eye-shadows & makeup for awhile and it is really hard. I have pledge to use and finish my makeup before buying anymore since I have plenty that would last for awhile. I have been itching to buy the Urban Decay Naked 3. The palette is so pretty and it is calling my name to purchase it..lol I did not buy it but I believe I will be getting it in the near-future.

Let's share what's in the makeup bag??? Do you have a problem like I do? lol

Merry Christmas!!!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me