DIY: Headband Organizer


Hello Beautiful! I just wanted to share a very simple & fast DIY Headband Organizer I made. So I had a lot of headbands all in a little cut out box I made just to put them all in one place until I saw on youtube, how to make an organizer but mine is more unique. lol It fits more than 10 headbands so it fit quite alot.

Materials Needed:

- Oatmeal, Lipton Cylinder Container
- 2 Sheets of Scrap paper
- Glue Stick
- Ribbon (Optional)

1. I removed the oatmeal out of the jar and placed them in a ziploc bag or it can be left in the container to weigh down the container, but I like to put other things in the container...it is almost like a hidden chamber
2. Measure the scrap paper against the container and cut off the access, be very generous with the glue and slobber it all over the back side of the scrap paper, to ensure that the paper will not peel off
3. I placed a ribbon on top to add a more decor look to it, it is optional for this part, but I have to say it is pretty cute.

Good Luck!! Show your creative side by sharing a pic...

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me