Lipstick: Giving it a chance again!

 BAREMINERAL LIPSTICK: BAVARIAN $18

CHUIEEGLAM RATING: *
PRICE: $$$


I really am not a fan of lipstick that much. I would prefer tinted balm like the Revlon Just Bitten or lip tints. I just don't like the fact that I have to reapply every time. I decide to give it a try. It is a super pretty mauve color. The staying power is not so great. Kissing, Eating or simply wiping my lip gently makes the color fade away.

THEBODYSHOP LIPSTICK: COLOUR CRUSH $12.50
CHUIEEGLAM RATING: *
PRICE: $$$

It also goes for the Body Shop Lipstick. It was such a waste of money for me. The sale associate lied to me. She said that this is a new formula lipstick and it has staying power. Also I happen to mention about the Revlon Just Bitten. I asked her if it was comparable to it and she said yes. I went on her word. She just bull crap her way so I would just buy it. In that case, I would also like to mention that I will not be trusting any sale associate at The Body Shop.

Overall, lipstick is not my cup of tea. THE END OF LIPSTICK FOR ME....

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me