Big Drugstore Makeup Haul


Hello Sunshines! This is probably the 2nd biggest drugstore makeup purchase I have made since April. I purchase this last week when Rite Aid had it's makeup sale and makeup clearance. The only thing I purchased at CVS are the Milani items. Rite Aid and CVS were having the BOGHO sale. As for the Revlon Just Bitten Lip Balm I only purchased 8 since I already had Honey and Sweetheart. I was sold by the two that I already had. I also got 3 Sally Hansen nail growth miracle. I also picked up a large jar of Coconut Oil from Sam's Club. I just wanted to included it in with this haul. The Almay eye makeup remover was given to me buy my aunt. I also got 3 things at the body shop. Two mini body butter, they are great for purse or travel. I got one in shea butter and lily I think that is what it is called. I also got a Honeymania bar. The sale associate said she swears by it. So I wanted to see for myself what so great about it. The Shiseido samples were given to me by my mum since she does not like wearing makeup. The reviews are coming shortly after this post :)

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me