The Body Shop: Body Butter & Hand Cream Review

Body Butter Sensation Galore! I have to say I went a little crazy on body butter at the Body Shop. I had two more but I gave them away as gifts. Peach and Lily is the ones I gave away. But anyway, I just remember they had an amazing sale that day and also I had a coupon,$15 off purchase of $50 from my previous purchase. So don't throw away those receipts when you shop at the body shop. I believe I bought 6 body butter for like $25. The price range is somewhere around there. So far I only made one dent, I been using the Shea butter and it is super moisturizing. It is also the one that has the most natural ingredients in the formula since the Peach, Lily and etc are mostly artificial. I'm not saying I gave away bad products to my friends. The Body Shop store carries natural ingredients in their beauty products. Either way, I stay away from parabens, sulfates, phthalates. Theses are really bad chemicals that are mostly in beauty products. So be a look out for them when purchasing beauty products. I'm getting off topic again back to the Body Shop, the body butters are amazing and smell so good. I can really get high off the smell. (not like I would lol) The lily and the peach smelled so delicious. But I have to say some of the body butter flavors were a bit overbearing for me since some of the smell were really strong, too sweet of a smell, etc.... I would recommend trying one of the body butter especially shea butter, really amazing. The butter absorbs into your skin once you apply it. It doe not leave your skin greasy either.

The hand cream is also really moisturizing, it is a pretty thick cream so a little goes a long way. It does however leaves your hand a bit on the greasy side. However it is really moisturizing though.

Chuieeglam Rating: ***
Price: $$$
Have anyone tried the body butter or the hand cream, how did you like it?




CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me