Drugstore: Best Eyeliner so FAR

I have been wanting to do a review about the Milani Liquid Eye liquid like eye liner pencil and the eye tech extreme. This is my second purchase of the buying the same eyeliner. This is probably going to be my go to eyeliner. The top swatch is the Milani  Liquid Eye liquid like eye liner pencil and the bottom swatch is the Milani Eye Tech Extreme Liquid Eye Liner. The top swatch is much more matte compared to the eye tech extreme. I really love both of them. They are both long lasting. It is waterproof and smudge proof. The Milani Liquid Eye budges a little after a long day use. I typically like to apply the eyeliner on the top and not on the bottom. The Milani Liquid like eye liner pencil smudge just a little under my eyes. I was okay with it since it gave me a smokey eye look but other than that the claims are pretty accurate. The Milani Eye Tech Extreme is also really amazing. The one thing that I do not like it the tip. I was the application was more like the Koji Eyeliner. As for Milani Liquid Eye Liner Pencil, when I sharpen the pencil there are like these sharp edges and I had no idea about it. So when I applied the eyeliner I had this sharp point almost poke my eye out. I do not know if it is the pencil sharpener or eyeliner pencil itself. This is a great eyeliner and affordable for Frugal Beauty geeks like myself.

Does anyone else have this issue..?

PROs:
-Waterproof
-Smudge proof
-Easy to Remove with Makeup Remover
-Super Pigmented
-Pencil eyeliner is super creamy & smooth

CONs:
-Tip application but it is not that bad (Eye Tech Eyeliner)

Milani Liquid Eye liquid like eye liner pencil $9.49
Chuieeglam Rating: *****
Price: $$
Milani Liquid eye tech extreme $8.99
Chuieeglam Rating: *****
Price: $$















CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me