Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner Review


I'm in love with this toner!!! This toner is a bit different than the traditional western world toner that are alcohol base and drying. This toner is very hydrating and moisturizes the skin after the face is washed. 

After the face is washed the cleanser strips all the oil and moisture from the face so using this facial toner helps with regaining the moisture back and supple feel to the face.

This is my 3rd bottle. That is how much I love this amazing facial toner. The consistency is watery but a little bit thicker. It is almost the consistency of purell hand sanitizer. It is clear transparent facial toner and very beneficial for all skin types. 

The toner bottle could last up to 3-4 months. I used this day and night after I double cleanse. This would be my all time favorite and I would definitely recommend this product.

My skin info: combo/oily in the summer, dry/oily/combo/sensitive skin in the winter, both for spring

My skin type varies from different seasons, but theses combinations sound about right. 

Rating: ✸✸✸/✸✸✸✸✸
Price: 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me