Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Cream Review


I am a huge fan of Klairs. I have tried a few of their products and I have to say I was not disappointed. I have tried there famous supple facial toner which I'm in love with. I went through 3 bottles, that is how much I loved their facial toner. I stopped at 3 because I wanted to try what other toners that are out there. I did do a review on it awhile. 

This cream is very light and my skin slurped it right up when applied. It has a little tingling feel from the hint of peppermint. The cream is the perfect portion and works amazingly on all skin types. I highly recommend this product. I hope you love it as much as I do.

The cream is about $15 usd and worth every penny.

My skin info: combo/oily in the summer, dry/oily/combo/sensitive skin in the winter, both for spring

My skin type varies from different seasons, but theses combinations sound about right. 


Rating: ✸✸✸/✸✸✸✸✸
Price: 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me