IOPE Air Cushion XP



This was my first air cushion and I love it! They already have a new and improved formula which I've sampled at the store and I loved it, however I did not purchase it because I already had some air cushions that needed to be finished.


For those that don't know what an air cushion is, it's basically a saturated sponge/ metal tin when push down a light airy foundation comes attached to the applicator and the product would be patted on the face for a nice healthy supple look. 


The coverage is build-able. I love the look of hydrated, glowing skin that I achieve using this product. This compact is similar to a foundation compact. This compact is a bit pricey ranges from $30-45 usd. I don't remember the exact price because my mama got this for me. It was a 1+1 deal.


This is also the number one air cushion in South Korea I believe in 2014 or 2015.


My skin info: combo/oily in the summer, dry/oily/combo/sensitive skin in the winter, both for spring


My skin type varies from different seasons, but theses combinations sound about right. 


Rating: ✸✸✸/✸✸✸✸✸

Price: 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me