Tony Moly Best Selling Eyeliner

I gave this a shot because there was such a rave about this product online. I decided to purchase this when they had a sale. I'm all about them sales! 

Tony Moly eyeliner is very similar to the Maybelline eyeliner gel. I use to love that when I was in college but it always gave me panda eyes at the end of the day. 


This eyeliner is not waterproof so it does smudge throughout the day if not careful. It is great for smokey eyes. It is great for those who doesn't like using waterproof eyeliner. Make sure to carry q-tips throughout the day. 


I'm someone who needs extreme waterproof eyeliner because I have hooded eyelids and I tend to have watery eyes throughout the day due to the environment and etc. So it is crucial that I have something that can hold up to my standards. I'm still going to be a liquid eyeliner kinda gal. 


I have to say I did have high hopes for this product but it was a bit disappointed. It is an affordable gel eyeliner and great for those who are starting out.


My skin info: combo/oily in the summer, dry/oily/combo/sensitive skin in the winter, both for spring

My skin type varies from different seasons, but theses combinations sound about right. 


Rating: /✸✸✸✸✸
Price: 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me