Milky Dress Trill Beige Lip Powder Chalk




The Milky Dress Lip Powder Chalk is very pigmented but can be very dry if you have dry cracked lips. Make sure to have soft smooth supple lips before using this product.

I really didn't like this product. The product would be so dry and would flake off my lips through out the day. It was like I had chalk dust sprinkling off my lips which was not attractive. 

The pigment is very nice but the overall quality isn't that great. This was a 1+1 deal so I have another color. It was around $5 usd. I would save this for cos play or Halloween makeup. I do not recommend this product. 

My skin info: combo/oily in the summer, dry/oily/combo/sensitive skin in the winter, both for spring

My skin type varies from different seasons, but theses combinations sound about right. 

Rating: /✸✸✸✸✸
Price: 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me