Hautelook Haul: Urban Decay Book of Shadow 4 & Cream Highlighters

Hey ya'll!!! Longtime no talk..... I have been really busy lately and I am really behind on my blog. I have purchase this awhile ago but did not have a chance to upload the blog and video but anyways this is my first time purchasing from hautelook. I purchase the Urban Decay Book of Shadow 4 and 2 Cream Highlighters. I forgot to take pictures of the cream highlighters but I got it in Wicked and Brown Sugar. Ohhhh well.... but See the Swatches and the Package Here.  Let me tell you Hautelook shipping process is REALLLLYYY SLOW!!!! It took literally like 4-5 weeks before theses were in my hands and let me tell you I HAD TO PAY $6 dollars for SHIPPING!!!! Yeah that's right! What the H-e double hockey sticksss!!! That sure is a f-bleep ripe off!!!! But anyways I was REALLY EXCITED when I got the package but really p-bleep of the shipping process...Has anything happen like this before too you..?  
                                   
 This is the packaging of the Book of Shadow 4 and it is massively large! Even though UD is an animal cruelty cosmetic company they should also aim to become an Eco-friendly company by not using so much card board for the useless packaging. I know that it to attract customers but this is just my opinion. But I loved the products that are in the box. I really like the pigmented and vibrant eye shadow colors which also includes the 24/7 liquid eyeliner, the new primer potion tube, mascara, and some cords. The cords actually came in handy, I used the cords for my car to plug in my phone to my aux in the car to listen to music instead of purchasing them, but the speaker box was a useless piece of crap I ever seen in my life. It was a waste of time even making it, however the cords was more useful than the speaker box which you can barely hear, seriously you would have to stick the box near your ear to hear the songs playing. Didn't know why I even tried it...For the swatches check out the video..View the Swatches


Book of Shadow 4 Retails Price for $64 US dollars.......Hautelook for $25

Retail Price: $64.00
Hautelook Price: $25.00
Ratings: ****
Price: $$$


Cream Highlighters Retails Price for $24 US dollars......Hautelook for $4

Retail Price: $24.00
Hautelook Price: $4.00
Ratings: ***
Price: $ 


 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me