K-Palette Contest Winner

Last year when I entered in a Christmas cosmetic contest hosted by Beauty Carousel. I entered for fun and I WON!!! I was prancing and dancing when I won, my brother even texted me at 1am due to the time differences. I was soooo HAPPY and EXCITED to win. I barely had any makeup at that time since I was a broke college student. They gave you so many k-palette cosmetics. They were soo kind, they also gave me two samples of the Cure Natural Aqua Gel since I wanted to try it. The items that I won in the contest was:



K-PALETTE REAL LASTING EYELINER 24H,  WATERPROOF SUPERBLACK

 Retail PRice $16.47


This eyeliner is the number one eyeliner in Japan for several years or something. I am in love with this eyeliner, it is better than the Maybelline Gel Eyeliner in Blackest Black which was my favorite for awhile. It is also comparable to the mac fluid line,  It does not burn my eyes like the Revlon colorstay liquid eyeliner. That burned the f*** out of my eyes I only applied a small segment but the odor or something from the eyeliner was irritating my eyes so bad, it made it red. I gave it to a friend since she ran out of eyeliner I told her to try it and she loved it. It did not even bother her eyes but I guess I have sensitive eyes. The K-palette eyeliner is perfect, does not irritates my eyes and stays on all day. Even if I work out man, it hold in place too. Usually I would wake up apply my eyeliner and go to class. After I finish classes I have to go to the gym for practice, so I have no time wiping it off. Boy it does hold up to 1 Day tattoo eyeliner!!! I am in LOVE! It is super convenient if you are in a rush in the morning, quick drying, and the tip is made with micro fiber fine brush tip for better control, It does not smudge or budge. I also received another one with false eyelashes which I loved. I am forever in love with k-palette. More in depth review of this eyeliner..click here! :)

Ratings: *****
Price: $$$


The K-Palette 24H eyebrow liner is also really nice I used it and it was better than the powder. I LOVE K-PALETTE, but soo Expensive in the States. The only place that sells it at a decent price is Beauty Carousel. Other website I looked at is double the price of beauty carousel. Works really well especially if you have sparse eyebrows like me.

Ratings: *****
Price: $$$


This lip treatment is super hydrating and it moisturizes your lips very well. This is best when your lips feel a bit chappy or if you want to have those sexy shiny lips. The name definitely fits this moisture wrap treatment. The packaging box is cute but I feel as tho its a waste of plastic. I think the tube is very sanitary, better than the lip gloss wands which I do not really like because you take the wand and put it on your lips and than sticking it back in the bottle is waiting for bacterial growth to happen..ewwww! grossness!!! I use this before I head to bed so I don't have dry flaky lips usually in the winter time since my lips dry out due to the cold.

Ratings: *****
Price: $$$$


This is a super cute oil control rice powder, it came with a cute puff pom-pom applicator. It is a soft powder with spf 15. It helps adsorbs excess shine. It gives a nice matte finish. It contains a lot of moisturizing ingredients such as hyaluronic acid and collagen, keeping the skin supple. It is very small and compact and I removed the pan out to put in my z-palette which was really easy to remove and can be easily put back for the go.

Ratings: *****
Price: $$$$

K-PALETTE SHINY STAR EYES - ASH STAR 

Retail Price: $22.26







I actually took some pictures for this one because of the swatches of this palette. It is super pigmented and pretty. All the colors have a very sheer, very fine glitter shadows which I love. It is a very nice palette and I love it alot. There is actually a dent of how much I used on the very light pink one. I love all the colors and they can be used different ways.They are very natural and supple colors. All the K-palette products I received are AMAZING not one product has let me down at all. I would definitely recommend there products. 

Ratings: *****
Price: $$$

I really love the K-Palette items I have got from beauty carousel!!! Thanks you BEAUTY CAROUSEL!!!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me