China glaze vs OPI vs Sally Hansen Crackle polishes



Let's crack this! LOL I thought about doing this review because I picked up 3 different kind of crackle polish from China glaze, OPI and Sally Hansen at Ulta. They had lots of polishes in the clearance section at Ulta plus a 20% off coupon. So each bottle was around $2-3 dollars a pop. What a bargain because usually polishes such as theses brands are $6-9 a bottle. That is way to much money to purchase a polish. That is why I am a cheap-aholic, I am a bargain hunter for great deals. 

The directions for using crackle is to paint your nail color that you desire  and let it dry, after it is dry take one of the crackle polish and apply it on top not to thick or it won't crack nicely.

The China glaze crackle glaze is a nice semi-thick polish and works pretty well. I got two of them in the color 980 Black mesh and 1042 Tarnished Gold. (Looks pretty much the same as the OPI and Sally)

The OPI shatter is pretty thick so make sure you don't you to much it will make it clumpy. I got them in Pink shatter, Navy shatter, and the Red shatter. (Middle Navy shatter & Ring finger Red shatter)

The Sally Hansen crackle overcoat is a bit watery than other 2 polishes and works really pretty. I got it in 07 Cherry Smash and 05 Distressed Denim (Thumb Distressed Denim & Pointer finger Cherry Smash) Only need one coat of the crackle and when it drys it cracks while it is drying which is pretty cool to watch. 

That's all I have for today, but have you guys tried any of these crackle/ shatter polishes? Which one are your favorite colors?

Don't forget never to buy items for full price they will eventually go down after the rave and check out the clearance aisle. That is the first thing I do when I hit the store.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me