Konad Double Sided Stamp..?



Konad double sided stamp set is a nail printing design that can easily be applicable to your nails in seconds. I purchased my Konad at Amazon. It is only $4.84 and free shipping. I bought my plates separate. I also purchase my design plates through Amazon through Monster Bundle for $21.99 with free shipping but there is another cheaper one from Shany on Amazon but they did not have this when I looked but it is only $11.99 but you have to pay $4.98 for shipping which is still cheaper than the monster bundle. They both come with 25 nail plates which is really nice.

Monster bundle nail plates are $0.88 a piece
Shany Beauty nail plates are $0.68 a piece 

The sets are different because they have different designs on them. 

My thoughts...

I really do like the Konad. I use regular nail polish to do my printing since the Konad printing nail polish is $6-9 a piece and that is only one color. It works perfectly fine. I use polishes from nyc, wet and wild, and opi. They print nicely. 

Pro(s):
1. Fast Design in seconds
2. Easy to use
3. Affordable
4. Lots of Designs

Cons:
1. Waste nail polish a bit
2. Waste of nail polish remover for cleaning but not to much

After applying the base coat color on my nails. I pick a print that I would like to use and roll the stamp on my finger and Walaa! There you have a pretty design in a few seconds. There are a lot of patterns and design especially they have french manicures, cheetah prints, & plaid. Can be really creative with this konad set. Finishing off with a top coat and I am finish. Really love it!

These are great for gift especially if you have friends or family who really like to paint there nails. You can be very creative with this nail printing set. It is like getting a manicure in the comfort of your home. It is very nice to have in you nail collection. I think it is very well worth it. 

Rating: ****
Price: $$

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me