Review: Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare All in one cleansing foam

Hey guys.. it has been awhile since I posted a review but here it is now right..? I purchase this awhile ago and I literally just finished this bottle. It has lasted me 4 months and I decided to do a quick review on this product. I purchase this at Ulta for $5 bucks in the clearance section, I knew it was a steal when I laid my eyes on them...lol The original price for this baby is $36 bucks. I also found it at Sephora, if you like to check it out ;)

What it claims:
What it is:
A deep cleaning, non-stripping cleanser that fights blemishes. 

What it is formulated to do:
This product penetrates into pores deeply, helping to dissolve bacteria, waxy plugs and blackheads before they get to the surface. Its careful balance of ingredients is key to its state-of-the-art foaming formulation, removing impurities without over-drying the skin. It tones the complexion and removes eye makeup, too. 

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates 

What else you need to know:
This product was chosen for the 2008 Allure Magazine Best of Beauty Editor's Choice Award-Best Cleanser (Normal Skin). Gentle enough for all skin types, it is dermatologist-approved, vegan, and cruelty-free

I am going to do a break down of the pros and cons. 

Pros:
-Clean feel, and not over drying
-Cleans off oil
-Nice packaging
-No parabens, sulfates, and phthalates
-Vegan
-Cruelty free
-Does help lighten up the dark blemishes from cystic acne

Cons:
-Does not help with acne
-Foam = diluted solution
-Small bottle (5.0 fl oz/150ml)

I was pretty happy with my purchase since it is a steal with this product. It really cleans the face without over drying and you don't have that slippery oil feel like other cleansers that claim that they are not over drying. It leaves skin soft and supple. The best part about is it does not use paraben and harsh chemicals that can irritated skin. As for removing makeup, is okay but does not remove entire eye liner well. It does not remove waterproof makeup well but does well removing foundation, bb cream, and etc. Overall it is a really nice cleanser but does not help with acne. I have oily prone skin that is on the acne side. It does not help with cystic acne but for blemishes it help reduce the darkness. So if using this you might want to grab a salicylic acid tropical gel to help reduce acne breakouts. It might react differently with other skin types. This is my experience with this product. I hope this was helpful. Feel free ask questions..? ;) 

Would I purchase this again?
Yes, if I happen to get it on a steal like this one but no original price because it is a bit on the pricey side.

Happy Holidays!!! 
Let the angels rest in peace  


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me