Innisfree Soybean Firming Serum Review


This was a sample from a purchase I've made at Innisfree and boy is this a generous sample. I tend to have a habit of using up all my samples before indulging into the actually products that I've bought because its more interesting and fun to test out what products are good to go back for. 

I have finished this within a month. I used it in my night regime and it felt amazing. My face felt so firm and supple that I told myself I have to go back to get more of this awesomeness. It is a fermented bean extract and green complex for firming the skin. My face just drinks this up once applied. (My face has been really dry lately) 

The consistency is very much like a clear-cloudy semi-liquid serum. The serum comes in a squeeze able tube with a pointy nozzle head which is very sanitary. It really does firm your skin after a months use. It is one of Innisfree best seller.


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me