Happy Bath Facial Yogurt Foam


This facial yogurt foam is a gentle wash. I would recommend this face for any skin type. It is very affordable. I got this on a deal when there was a 1+1. It only cost around $5 usd, it was 5,900 won. 


Foam wash can strip natural oils from the skin and be very drying to dry skin, so be careful when choosing a foam face wash. This face wash is not drying and leaves your skin nice, clean and supple. It is a very affordable and a great gentle cleanser. It didn't have any dramatic effects on my skin, very basic gentle wash. It does have a subtle smell which actually is really nice.


My skin info: combo/oily in the summer, dry/oily/combo/sensitive skin in the winter, both for spring

My skin type varies from different seasons, but theses combinations sound about right. 


Rating: ✸✸✸/✸✸✸✸✸
Price:



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me