The Body Shop: Peppermint Foot Rescuer


Oh yes! Peppermint Foot Care Kit from the Body Shop. In this set comes with a Peppermint pumice foot scrub, cooling foot lotion, and cooling foot spray. It is like a mini foot regimen. I picked this up at Sephora, I spotted this in the Sale section. I wanted to try this for awhile but did not want to spurge $32 on this kit. It was like $14 bucks on sale. The original price for each bottle at the body shop:

Peppermint Pumice Foot Scrub $14
Peppermint Cooling Foot Lotion $16
Peppermint Cooling Foot Spray $10


All there ingredients are listed above on the website. There ingredients are 100% vegetarian.

The total $40, that is a lot of muhlaaa for just feet.

My feet are the most driest part of my body, it is scaly, and very dry especially after wearing flip flops during the entire summer. I used this set for a week already and let me tell you: I love this stuff! My feet are getting softer every time I put this on before bed.

First I use the pumice scrub while I am in the shower to exfoliate all the dead skin and helps softens the skin. It is like a gritty sand gel exfoliater.  Second I use the foot lotion and put a generous amount on my feet. It is made with cocoa butter so it's very thick, it is bit greasy but once the product is absorbed in the skin. Wah-la it's not a bit greasy. The lotions literally sinks in my skin since it is so dry. There is a nice cooling and tingling sensation since it is peppermint. Lastly, I sprites the cooling foot spray and my feet feels so refreshed after a long day on my feet. I go crazy on this part since, it feels amazing. My tired feet are not so tired and I can jump out of bed and run couple laps. That is how refreshed it feels. 

Heaven for your feet! ;)

Would I repurchase this again?

Yes, I would but I would like to purchase it on sale again. Got to catch them on the next deal.


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me