Cream eye shadows best 4 winter



Hey Lovies! 

So I have been loving creamy eye shadows for the cold winter. During the winter my eyes and skin gets really dry due to the cold weather. So I have to change my makeup routine a bit. I had the elf essential duo eye shadow cream for awhile so I pull them out during the cold fall/winter time. 

When I say awhile it has been awhile. I think they don't even carry some of the colors anymore. I have all six of the original cream eye shadows. The shadows are very vibrant, silky, and smooth in color. I love the glossy sheen glow effect.

Starting from the left of the swatch is mocha swirl, olive, berry mix, black licorice, better pecan, and blueberry. I have checked online to see the ones that are available and elf still carries mocha swirl, butter pecan, berry mix, and black licorice. The two additional colors are replace for blueberry and olive are sugar cookie and coffee and cream. My personal opinion about the new colors, I am not a big fan!

The staying power for these cream shadows are alright, I use urban decay primer potion to prevent it from creasing and fading hence that it still fades especially the lighter colors, however the darker shadows have a better staying power compared to the lighter colors. The cream shadow are very blend-able and can be layered with other brands of powder eye shadow. 

The best tool to use is upon applying cream shadows is are fingers. The warmth of the finger melts the eye shadow making it much easier to apply. This is how I like to apply these eye shadow. For the price of these shadows and quality, I have to say it is pretty good. 

One of my bad experience wearing this cream shadow, is that I wore these during the summer and it was not good idea. Since I have combo to oily skin especially in the hot weather it was not a good combination. It creased like a no-other and my eye lids look liked I put oil on them. Embarrassing -_-*

Are their any cream shadows that you would recommend?
Experiences with cream shadow?
I hope you found this review helpful! 
Toodles!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me