Victoria's Secret Chubby Stix




Yayyy for Chubby Stixsss! I have been really liking the Victoria's secret beauty rush chubby eye sticks lately. They are so pretty. The colors are vibrant and with the perfect touch of a sheen gloss. I only bought four colors since those were the only colors that they had left in the sale box, it was during their annual sales. I do not remember how much I bought this but I am sure it was around $1. As of now I do not know if they still carry these anymore. 

The colors from left to right:
-Blue zap (glitter)
-Glampagne (glitter)
-Lilacquer
-Pink Flash

There are cons to most cream shadows which is mainly creasing. However I put eye-shadow primer to prevent it from creasing. It lasts a bit longer. During the fall/winter time the creasing is not that bad compared to the summer time so that is why I most likely wear cream shadow during the cold winter time.

I usually do not apply the chubby stick near my crease, usually applied on top of the eyeliner and would blend it with a shadow color, for a more natural effect or dramatic.

 I am not a fan of the glitter pieces in the cream shadow the glitter is a bit hard and does not let the cream glide on easily, other than that I am pretty happy about my purchase. 

VS has a makeup line that I have not tried yet but I heard mixed reviews about them, good and bad.

Anyone tried theses the Victoria's secret makeup line? 

Toodles...& until next time! ;)


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me