K-Palette liquid eyeliner vs Maybelline master precise liquid eyeliner



























Just wanted to do a quick review on the popular K-Palette vs Maybelline master precise liquid liners. I am running out of my eyeliner that I love so much, which is the K-Palette. I been using it for about 3 years but I have to say the hype on youtube, have made the price increase. I been on a hunt for an eyeliner that is affordable that would work just as great as K-Palette. 

K-Palette (top swatch)
*brush applicator is really soft and flows easily 
*long lasting
*water resistant
*no budging
*Pricing is $15-20

Maybelline (bottom swatch)
*brush applicator is a bit harsh for sensitive eyes
*long lasting
*water resistant
*no budging
*Pricing is $6-9

Overall, Maybelline is good liquid eyeliner but I really do not like the brush applicators, it seems a bit to harsh for my eyes. The pigment of the color black liner is really dark, which is nice for those looking for extreme black liners. It is great for the price. 

However I do still like the K-Palette better since the brush applicator is nice and soft especially for those with sensitive eyes/contact users. Maybelline is half of the cost of K-Palette which is very affordable. As of now, Maybelline is the one I will be using now until I use it up after that I will be on a mission finding another dupe for K-Palette.

I heard of the Koji liquid eyeliner, almost like K-Palette. Price range is about the same for Koji and K-Palette, so I'm not sure if I want to get this eyeliner yet, it is a bit pricey. 

I hope you find this review helpful and stay tune for my next post. Thanks for stopping by! ;)

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. This site definitely has all of the info I wanted concerning this subject and didn't know who to ask.

    Also visit my blog post: wikipedia reference

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Me