IOPE: BIO ESSENCE INTENSIVE CONDITIONING

So far I have finished up two toner bottles already. This has lasted for several months. 

I've been switching off theses two toners because I would justify my regimen depending on how my skin was that week.

The first toner bottle is from It's SKIN. It is a super size pore tightner. The toner is claims to minimize the appearances of pores and tightening the skin. 

The toner had a really light cooling effect but I have not seen results after using this toner. I have enlarged pores on my cheeks and there really wasn't much different after using this toner. I have tried the Biore triple action astringent toner and that has been my favorite so far. This toner is not compare-able to Biore. 

The toner was about 15,000 won ($13 USD). I would probably not purchase this again since there are so many other different brands of toners in Korea that I would like to try. 

The second toner I have finished was the IOPE Bio Essence Intensive conditioning toner. I really like this toner a lot. It is the cheaper alternative to the SKII. I haven't tried SKII but when I do I will compare them.

This toner is around 60,000 won ($60 USD). Skin and tonic goes very thoroughly with the ingredients.

After applying the toner, it is very soothing, cooling and tightening. It is suppose to help with the skin by improving the skin texture, clear skin and prevent wrinkles. It claims dramatic tightening and improvement within 3 days of using the toner. I did see a tad bit of a different but it wasn't astonishing. 

I'm not sure if I would purchase this again. I like the feeling and no odor smell but I think it is time to move on from this and try another toner that are out in the market. 

Anyone else tried theses and are the results the same or better?

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me