Etude House Tint My Brows Gel #1 Brown





This stuff works amazingly. I purchase during a sale about 4000-5000 Won. This is a new product from Etude House. I have lightly colored brows so I always fill them in. This product is used when going to bed to get best results. It is very similar to the Berrisom Lip Tint that is also a peel off.

Here is me trying out the product.

First applying a semi think layer of the outline of the eyebrows you want.

It will be scary at first making you look like a clown. I usually put this on at night for 4 hours or more while I watch tv, read and etc.



The gel will dry up and it will be easy to peel. Isn't that cool. It is quite amazing. This had stayed on for about 2-3 days. The darkness did fade each day. 

But here is the end results. I will definitely be repurchasing this again. I did not experience any irritation. It also comes in 3 different shades.




CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me