Mediheal Peelosoft XP Cotton Swab Mild Shot


I have used one of these every week and I have been liking it so far. Every Sunday I would have a pamper day after finishing up my chores around my apartment. I would take a nice long shower and clean my skin and exfoliate my face. I only exfoliate once a week during the winter because my face had been so dry lately.

After coming out of the shower I would dab my body dry. I wouldn't for my face as I like my skin to soak it in. After I would put on body lotion, it is the best time to let your skin absorb moisturizing products.

Next I would sit down on my vanity and use one of the Mediheal Peelosoft, just lightly sweeping across my face. I would go around my face with 3 swipes. After the swipes, I can see the accumulated dirt, dead cell skin and some nasty junk. It did make my face tighter, smaller pores because of the AHA/BHA solution on the large cotton swab. 

I would definitely purchase this again. I got this one for sale for 4000 won ($3-3.50) at Olive Young. It is great for the summer time, especially for combo to oily skin.





CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me